An oasis of tranquility carved out of the desert, Abu Dhabi Golf Club offers one of the most luxurious golf resort experiences in the Middle East.
The 27-hole championship course weaves through undulating terrain that features pockets of palms, ornamental trees and shrubs, as well as seven spectacular saltwater lakes. The par-72, 7,334-yard Championship course provides a tough-but-fair challenge with 18 holes of lush fairways, strategically placed bunkers and generous greens. The 3,299-yard, par-36 nine is more forgiving, making it an enjoyable experience for all players, especially those new to the game.
The Course at a Glance:
• 162 hectares par 72 Championship golf course featuring 7 lakes and 90 bunkers
• Golf course & Clubhouse officially opened in October 2000
• Designed by Peter Harradine
• Tee Grades: Championship ~ 7440 yards, Mens ~ 6723 yards, Social ~ 6249 yards, Ladies ~ 5780 yards, Par 72
• Winter Turf Species: Tees & Fairways & Rough ~ Seashore Paspalum and Bermuda 419, Greens ~ Tifdwarf Bermuda
• Winter Turf Species: Tees & Fairways ~ Seashore Paspalum and Bermuda 419, Greens ~ Tifdwarf Bermuda, Rough ~ Over Seaded with Perenial Ryegrass
DETAILED COURSE SPECIFICATIONS